The classic Puma vintage sneakers and basketball-inspired styles have been popular for decades. Now they are finally available as safety shoes in men’s and women’s sizes.
The Puma Safety Heritage range combines innovative technologies such as idCELL shock absorption element integrated in the sole. A 300°C heat and slip-resistant rubber outsole, with special herringbone pattern, and the evercushion® RELIEF footbed.
Showcasing yet again that safety, comfort, and style can be perfectly combined.
The Puma safety Iconic 640017 from the Heritage range features:
- Premium suede leather upper
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole with herringbone pattern and rotation point
- SRC rated slip resistant, oil resistant and non-marking
- idCELL shock absorber integrated in the heel and forefoot
- BreathActive lining
- Lightweight fibreglass toecap (200j impact protection)
- Puma Evercushion® RELIEF insoles for optimal pressure relief and durable cushioning
- Metal Free
- Anti-static Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) to prevent the build up of static charge
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019
Women 36 – 40 Euro / 3 – 6.5 UK / 5 – 8.5 US Women
Men 41 – 49 Euro / 7 – 14 UK / 8 – 15 US Men