LifeVac Soft Travel Pack
LifeVac is a Medical Device that saves lives.
LifeVac is a self-powered, single patient portable suction device developed for clearing the upper airway, intended to be used in an emergency when standard current choking protocol has been followed without success. LifeVac has been classified as a low-risk Class 1 Medical Device all over the world.
The negative pressure generated by the force of the suction is 3 times greater than the highest recorded first-aid measure. LifeVac generates over 300 mmHg of suction. The duration of suction is minimal, so LifeVac is safe and effective. No prescription is required.
LifeVac requires no maintenance. The only consumables of the device are the masks that should be replaced every five (3-5) years.
LifeVac Australia: Suitable and Installed Anywhere
- Aged Care Facilities
- Clubs, Community Centres and Churches
- Disability Centres & Services
- Food Services, Catering and Restaurants
- Private Clinics and Primary Care Centres
- Schools and Child Care centres
Lifevac Can Be Used by Anyone:
- Beach Rescuers
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Personnel
- Home Nurses
- Personal Careers for Stroke and MS Patients
- Venue Operators
Choking Can Kill in Less Than 10 Minutes:
- Time is of the essence when somebody begins to choke In Australia the average Ambulance response time is 8-14 minutes (to treatment time is much more)
- 4-6 minutes of oxygen starvation means brain damage is possible
- 6- 10 minutes of oxygen starvation means brain damage is probable
- Over 10 minutes of oxygen starvation means the victim is likely to die
- Many people around the world cannot receive conventional treatment for choking due to pregnancy, disability, age, or obesity.
LifeVac Device: Features and Registrations
LifeVac first aid Kit contains all masks to suit toddlers to very large adults. The kit also contains full instructions, an emergency chart, and a sticker to inform others of the location of an airway clearance device.
LifeVac is listed with the ARTG as a Class 1 Medical device ARTG Number:285082
LifeVac is a Registered NDIS Provider of Safety Products.
TGA Approved Product