- Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 Respiratory Protective Devices.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit.
- Retro reflective tape for improved wearer visibility.
- Enhanced bolstered four point cradle suspension harness for improved load bearing, better fit & comfort.
- Low resistance exhalation valve to reduce heat and moisture build up.
- Able to be worn under most welding helmets.
- Twin filter design provides a more balanced fit, lower breathing resistance & improves field of vision.
- Kit includes: 1 x Mask, 2 x ABEK1P2 Filters, 5 x pairs of P2 Pre Filters, 1 x Resealable Plastic Box for hygienic storage, & 1 x Reusable Plastic Bag.
STANDARDS CERTIFIED TO:
- AS/NZS 1716:2012 Respiratory Protective Devices Certified by SAI Global
- To be used in conjunction with:
AS/NZS 1715:2009 Selection, Use & maintenance
of Respiratory Protective Equipment
WARNINGS AND USE LIMITATIONS:
1. Facial hair has the potential to compromise the required protective seal of the respirator.
2. Ensure adequate oxygen levels are present.
3. Ensure the contamination is known & the respirator is suitable for the application.
4. Replace when taste, smell or the breathing resistance is high.
5. Store in a clean, resealable storage device.
The Pro Choice Safety Gear range of respiratory gear is ideal for protection against risks associated with a wide range of applications in
both workplace and recreational environments.
Typical applications include but are not limited to: Agriculture, aviation, automotive, chemical manufacturing, construction, forestry, heavy
engineering, , manufacturing, metal processing, mining and quarrying, transportation.