PRATT INDOOR FLAMMABLE LIQUID STORAGE CABINETS COMPLY WITH THE AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS1940 ?THE STORAGE AND HANDLING OF FLAMMABLE
AND COMBUSTIBLE LIQUIDS.
This range of cabinets is suitable for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol. Also, combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed
Oil and Pine Oil.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Low profile under bench design
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel
- Self closing door with speed adjustable hydraulic closure
- 1 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelf
- Continual stainless steel piano type door hinge
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat
- Adjustable shelf heights at 45mm increments
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester
- 3 point self latching door mechanism
- Recessed handle with keyed alike lock with 2 keys
- External static earth connection and 1 x earthing wire
- Solvent resistant yellow baked powder coated finish
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump
- Palletised and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage
- Flammable Liquid diamond and other decals applied
- Optional additional shelves available
- Includes set of 4 rubber feet
- Capacity: 30L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Single, Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS1940
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5517-29S
- External (mm): 770(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 525(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)