• G-Tek® PolyKor® X7™ Platinum F+ gloves designed for high cut
hazard risks. Reaching an A7 ANSI/ISEA rating 25% higher than
the EN388:2016 level F rating.
• PolyKor® blended 18 gauge shell with X7™ technology offers very
high cut resistance, dexterity and durability with ultra fine liners.
• NeoFoam® coated palm and fingertips offers great abrasion
resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip.
• Touch screen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch
screen phone or device without removing gloves.
• Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR 177.2600.
• Meets EN1149 for protective clothing Electrostatic Properties.
This glove is also silicon free
• Tested for harmful substances certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
and sanitised for reduction of bacteria and odour, longer life and
• UPF50+ ultra violet protection factor.
• Sharp Parts Assembly
• Hi-Risk Cut Hazards
• Finishing and Inspection
• Glass and Metal Handling
• Food Handling